Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where do I begin...

We've been super busy the past month, where do I begin...


I finally got a camera! I love the picture quality, but honestly I only know how to take a basic snap shot... It's too bad because the camera is capable of so much more than the operator can handle.... sheesh! I'll read the manual...eventually.

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's in LaFayette, GA. It was sooo great to be there!!! There's nothing quite like momma's cookin'! We got there Tuesday night and stayed through Thursday afternoon. Caitlin spent Wednesday with us and as usual, we had OODLES of fun! Blair, Stephen & Melanie drove up Wednesday night. Baby Stephen is sooo cute & cuddly. I just couldn't get enough of him. These are a few pics of the fam damily.







I ventured out into the craziness that IS Black Friday Shopping with Melanie (Melanie the sister. This is really confusing, now we have Dale x 2, Melanie x 2, Stephen x 2 & Grover x 3...pretty crazy, huh!) Anyways, I only picked up a few things, an electric razor, rubbermaid containers, a couple movies and dun-dun-dun...

TV UPGRADE! That's right, we have officially retired the dinosaur tv and purchased a flatscreen. It's so funny how bulky the old tv is, it sticks out like 2 feet!

We had the Lamb Thanksgiving dinner Sunday evening and holy smokes at the food! I should have snapped a shot of the spread, then maybe you'd understand the excessive pudge I'm totin'! We did the traditional family pics, here is the whole family...



What else you ask, well a christmas tree of course! Lowes Knows Christmas Trees! Last year we wandered all around the capitol city looking for the perfect tree only to find ourselves at Lowes in the end. This year we just went straight there and found one within fifteen minutes! So many to choose from and they're very affordable. Well, an artificial one would be cheaper in the long run, but then it would be the same every year and we wouldn't have the seasonal aroma of pine!





So I think that wraps it up. I'll update more often so the next one isn't so rediculously looong and boring.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger