Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


I just wanted to show off my fabulous tree. The tree was too tall for our star, so we opted for a bow this year. I love the bow, BUT I must note that it is my first Christmas tree bow so with a little practice this next year I'll be a pro bow maker! Next year, I'm thinking of decorating our tree in purple =)




I found this tiny, hand-made nativity at Christmas Made in the South this year.

I have seen these online alot and you can order the vinyl pictures and letters, well I decided to make one the MB way! Lisa and I bought these glass cubes at a yardsale for $1 each, they just had to be cleaned up quite a bit. Then I found a nativity picture online that I liked and printed it out on photo paper and glued it on the glass with a special glass adhesive. I am so happy with the results and it was a lot cheaper than ordering the vinyl

No comments:

Powered By Blogger