Monday, September 20, 2010

Bowling Queen

I purchased a pair of not-so-cute bowling shoes. $5. This sounded expensive to me, but they are almost fabulous not to mention shoe rentals are $3! A bit more snug than I would prefer, but I won't be running a marathon, so I can deal with the curling of my toes in these not-so-sporty shoes. The guy that I purchased them from was asking $10 for the bag, ball, shoes and a dirty pair of old socks tucked in the corner of the bag... I offered $5 for just the shoes and he accepted! I'm considering joining a bowling league or something ridiculous. haha. jokey-joke about that! Anyways, We are purchasing this coupon book that schools sell and it has coupons for free bowling games in it, just sayin' what a great date night! Now, if only I could find some bowling shoes for Roberto...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger